XML, XSL Software Integration Engineer
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
Gross salary / month
800 - 1000
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our company’s primary solution holds the largest carrier library, created and maintained by a dedicated team of developers and QAs.
Your primary responsibilities are to analyze documentation and technical specifications of a carriers’ system, integrate and maintain the carriers’ business logic in our platform, create custom documents using internal tools and describe tasks for other projects to ensure all requirements are met.
You must be able to effectively communicate complex concepts with vendors, customers, co-workers and management, both verbally and in writing.
You must balance a self-motivated, independent work ethic with the desire to train and assist others. Organization, prioritization, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are all crucial.
You will be reporting to the Team Manager.
- Perform detailed analysis of business processes to define architecture requirements.
- Contribute to requirement and design reviews with business partners and coworkers
- Develop and maintain software integrations between the Consignor platform and 3rd party software
- Create custom labels & documents using internal tools
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for new and existing systems
- Communicate integration problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, and end users.
- Evaluate results of integration projects, then report and make recommendations based on findings
- Give support to and participate in training of your colleagues
- Be flexible to perform development work outside the job description, but still related to carrier development in Consignor
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Computer Engineering
- Experience with XML, XSLt and LUA-scripting
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written), able to interact with technical resources as well as with business users
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot system problems
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving
- Ability to understand complex business requirements
- Being detail-oriented, quality-oriented and self-driven
- Service minded towards vendors, customers and co-workers