Software Engineer (.net / c#)
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
Romanian - Native
, English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Please be aware we are only considering candidates located in Romania.
At Eminus, we work in small, highly collaborative agile teams where every member contributes equally to the delivery of quality software. Engagement, ownership and shared responsibility are the values we care about.
We are passionate about modern software engineering disciplines and quality. You will be working in an Agile Product environment driven by Lean Principles. Shift Left, Composable Architecture, Automate Everything, Systems Thinking and Data Driven are your guiding principles.
We’re looking for 6 Software Developers to join our team.
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to a wide range of technologies, including the latest Azure PaaS services.
- Opportunity to participate in the full product lifecycle, from conception to production and beyond. Think it, build it, ship it, own it.
- You are empowered to innovate. We want to improve, our customers want to improve. If you see something that could be done better, make it happen.
- You will be an integral part of our customers product team. This is your product too.
- Own the product throughout its lifetime. Delivery to production is not the end, we own it in the production environment.
- Collaborate with your colleagues, both inside your team and across the company, to deliver quality software to our customers.
- Be part of the feedback loop. Feature suggestions, optimising team flow, eliminating waste, accelerating delivery; you seek to add value.
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of commercial software development.
- An understanding of version control concepts and experience with at least one toolset, preferably Git.
- The ability to translate complex problems into manageable deliverables.
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle, cradle to grave.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Confident, respectful communicator. We don’t do fire-and-forget emails.
(nice to have)
- .net core.
- Document databases, preferably MongoDB.
- Familiarity with a front-end framework . React, Angular, Vue.
- Test Driven Development / automated testing.
- Application Performance Management, tooling and methodology.
- Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code for PaaS.
- Microsoft certifications (.net, SQL Server, Azure).
- Remote working.
- We are open, informal, respectful and honest. You understand and value this.
- We are transitioning to being a remote-first company. We are currently 100% remote and will remain so for the foreseeable future. Long term, we expect to have a hot desk location in central Bucharest, for those that prefer being office based or a mix of both. We’re new to this, help us make it work.
- Core working hours are 10:00 to 18:30, with flexibility for the unexpected.
- Expect constant feedback, from your peers and mentors. Be receptive and willing to offer the same.
- Opportunities for progression both upwards and laterally (different projects and technologies).
- Competitive salary, healthcare, life insurance.
How we Hire
At the first stage, we will arrange a Skype or Teams call with an HR representative. The focus is on assessing whether you would be a good cultural fit for us, not your technical skills. We want to understand your expectations and for you to understand ours.
If we are aligned, an interview will be arranged with a panel of our technical leads. We’ll talk about your experience and get an understanding of your level of expertise in the skills we’re looking for. This will include a technical exam or short coding task.
If it looks like we’re a match, there will be a final interview with a senior manager, after which you’ll receive an offer.