Senior Software Software Engineer (.NET/C#)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
1500 - 3000
What will you contribute?
Reporting to Senior Manager Product Development, the Senior Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and implementing full-stack application systems, as well as working alongside various groups of developers. You will be involved in planning, designing, building, supporting and maintaining new and existing enterprise-grade position is located in Bucharest.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Senior Developer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/; Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 4 years of experience with Microsoft full-stack development in mainstream technologies: .NET/.NET Core, Web API, Angular (TypeScript versions), Sql Server, Redis / MongoDB (or any other list/document-based databases.)
- In-depth hands-on experience with micro-services using REST API (Open API a definitive asset.)
- In-depth hands-on experience with token-based authentication (OAuth2 an asset.) Good grasp of authorization based on claims (nice to have hands-on knowledge of IdentityServer4.)
- In-depth hands-on experience with database design and development (focus on RDBMS)
- In-depth hands-on experience with data transformation processes and packages (eg ETL with SSIS.)
- Adaptability to embrace and learn technologies that reside on Azure Cloud (eg Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks etc.)
- Excellent understanding of designing and implementing microservices following the best standards and practices
- Good understanding of NoSQL ecosystem and some of its main players (Redis a definitive assets)
- Very good understanding of software performance optimization and telemetry
- Good understanding of messaging and event bus basic concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills ability to recognize and implement design patterns effectively. Good understanding of architecture vision and guidelines. Ability to share designs by using UML a definitive asset.
- In-depth hands-on experience with SOLID* design principles.
- In-depth hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
- Strong awareness of and adherence to best practices, testing and deployment
- Solid experience as a senior professional in self-driven, fast-paced environments organized by Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills, combined with strong desire to contribute and succeed as part of a team with high professional standards