Companie: Enel Energie
Departament: Global Digital Solutions
Adresa: Bucuresti, bulevardul Unirii, nr. 37A
Role and Responsibilities / Activities:
- To guide the design phase of the solution ensuring the alignment between customer expectations and the current or future technological capabilities of their area;
- Lead and support the functional and technical team by preparing the analysis of functional modules (domain model and use cases), impact analyzes to meet functional and non-functional requirements, while ensuring quality and compliance with deadlines;
- Evaluate the best architecture to implement, define the components to be implemented and know the most critical technical aspects for the platform;
- Share and verify compliance with architectural guidelines;
- Support the design and execution of systems, performance and acceptance tests of the solutions designed;
- Support the definition and evolution of standards and development processes;
- Spend part of the time in coding or quality review of the coding for the assigned development activities;
- Supervise the analysis, design and delivery phases of the solution, paying attention to product innovation and evolution, to architectural and security needs;
- Ensure that the processes / services provided are adequate to the agreed SLAs and performance levels;
- Manage Application Maintenance services provided by external suppliers;
- Manage relations with the Vendor to verify any new contractual needs and plan periodic health checks of the solution.
Professional and technical competences:
- Experience in digital projects characterized by Enterprise architectures;
- Good knowledge of digital architectures;
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing issues, proven by projects and experiences;
- Excellent knowledge of the Java programming language (J2EE);
- Excellent knowledge of REST and SOAP protocols;
- Good knowledge of the main front-end frameworks for the management of responsive web applications (AngularJS, Bootstrap, Ajax);
- Good knowledge of application servers (Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss);
- Good knowledge of the main databases: Oracle, Postgres, Redis;
- Good knowledge of Web Servers (Apache, IIS);
- Good knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems;
- Direct experience on agile software development methodology;
- Knowledge and experience on the WS02 Identity Server product (or alternatively other IAM products);
- Knowledge and experience of the main Authentication / Authorization protocols (oAuth2, SAML2, XACML);
- Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of the latest project management and activity planning tools;
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies;
- Knowledge of the principles and main tools of Continuous Integration.
What we offer :
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Christmas, Easter, Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Reimbursing a part of the vacation ticket;
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
Choose Enel if you want to grow, be valued, innovate and help to create shared value with communities and citizens. Whether in Romania or abroad, working for Enel is always an opportunity.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential.
Enel Energie is, together with Enel Energie Muntenia, one of the supply companies of the Enel Group in Romania. The company offer includes both electricity and natural gas products, as well as added value services (such as assistance services, lighting products, air conditioning, home heating systems, energy efficiency solutions etc) for the clients whose needs we serve at our best.