Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs.
We develop the FUTURE Operating Platform (Adaptive AUTOSAR) of the Automotive SW Industry which provides the infrastructure for autonomous driving cars. We provide all Software Products and Services needed to create AUTOSAR compliant Automotive Systems:
- Adaptive AUTOSAR Compliant Operating System and Platform;
- Adaptive AUTOSAR configuration Tool-suite;
- Integration (SW System Integration Projects);
AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) is an open and standardized automotive software architecture, jointly developed by major automobile manufacturers, main Electronic System suppliers, and tool developers. It serves as a platform upon which next generation vehicle applications will be implemented.
The main goal of your activity will be the integration and automated software testing of the Adaptive AUTOSAR software into new platforms that will run on high-performance computing ECUs for embedded automotive applications.
- You will define test specification based of Adaptive AUTOSAR platform SW Specifications
- You will develop automated Python test according to architectural design and software specifications
- You will validate software releases based on the deliveries from internal and external
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics or similar
- Good knowledge of Linux usage and administration
- Good knowledge of scripting languages especially Python
- Good knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
It is a plus:
- Good knowledge about Linux based platforms for automotive
- Knowledge about embedded systems for the automotive industry
- AUTOSAR knowledge
- Knowledge on automotive communication protocols (SomeIP, UDS, DoIP, DLT)
- Good knowledge in Git and Jira
- Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze, team player.
- Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task;
- You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- An employee-oriented company culture;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life;
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?