Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 2 - 3 years
As a member of our Electrification Technology software development team, you will be involved in building the future of those new innovative products that not only make driving more affordable and environmentally sound, but also work towards our department vision: Zero-Emission Mobility.
In Electrification Technology Iasi location, Software Engineers are passionate about Automotive and they develop embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level. They organize themselves in Agile teams and strive to deliver high quality software that will be integrated in innovative products which will end up in tomorrow’s cars.
As a Model Based Software Developer in our Control Function Team you will have the opportunity to work with designing control algorithm, uC specifics, Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink, embedded C, AUTOSAR SW components architecture and advanced testing laboratory. Model Based Development (MBD) is largely used for designing and simulating complex systems in automotive industry. Starting from a physical system model one can create a Simulink model, simulate and validate it, then using TargetLink the C code will be generated automatically.
In engineering products the control algorithm is the brain of the machine.
We might not be sure of how the future looks in details, but one thing is sure: electric cars will be there.
Passionate about electrification in automotive? Come at us and together we will design the future!
• University degree in a relevant field (Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers;
• Knowledge of embedded applications;
• Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink tools;
• Debugging and verification skills;
• Knowledge of structured multi-layered SW Architecture;
• Good programming skills in ANSI C;
• Advanced level of English.
What we offer:
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc);
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.