Crowds, Big Data, and Tools Team
LeadGenius's LeadCloud is The World's Biggest database of information about businesses, technologies, and the People who connect Them. After two years of building, it's already Bigger than LinkedIn,Crunchbase, AngelList, and Every secretary of state database in the United States - combined. We track millions of pages across the web and millions of unique companies to figure out Which has the most relevant sources. We Can draw insight about who's doing business like nobody else in the world.
Our secret weapon in the LeadCloud is curating a crowd of hundreds of human Researchers Located across 40 Countries Who Extracted by our crawlers enhance information and computers That can't find information.
The crowds,dateLeadGenius team builds tools and technologies at our help That community of Researchers find and interact with new forms of time, as well as figuring out ways for us to extract increasingly more sophisticated forms of information sources from across the web.
If you're excited by the crowd or love building computing interfaces for users Developingworld, you'll be in great company. Your Colleagues have Researchers in UX and crowdsourcing Who Regularly publish inHCOMP, The premier conference human computation. If you love working with or building on crawlers, you'll have the Opportunity to solve fundamental problems in data architecture and in unlocking access to the world's Biggest repository of information.
As a Software Engineer you here have problems Some Might work on:
- Technology for the Developing World interfaces: Our crowd incorporates hundreds of diverse men and women from a variety of backgrounds and technical fluency levels. What Them to interact with interfaces allow time efficiently and meaningfully?
- Crossing the divide human-date: Our crowd Needs to monitor and verify thousands of different parameters by hand THEY would're being surfaced by our algorithms. How do we help sales Them understand complex concepts and technology required to work with our time?
- Learning to trust data: We track millions of companies in our cloud by combining time from multiple sources. When sources tell us conflicting information about the same companies, how do we know Who to trust? When we shouldnt ask a human being to verify information, and the when can we make deductions Without Further input?
- Using crowds in new ways: We've figured out ways to use our own crowds in Operations That noOthercompany has, and to push the envelope on Want what our crowd can do. Can you figure out how to use technical members of our crowd in our software development, to use writers in our community to Contribute to our blog or marketing materials, and financially-savvy members of our crowd in accounting?
- Discovering new sources date: In order to organize all the world's information business, we Need to Continuously discover new and better sources of information. Where we shouldnt look? How can we train machines to find this information automatically based on what our human Researchers recommend?
As an Automation Engineer, you will:
- Develop and execute automated test suites and Selenium Using Python
- Integrated into the test suites and test management system custom test harnesses
- Participate Effectively in estimation, planning and quality risk analysis
- Integrate the test automation suite with the new builds and continuous integration into the environment
- Develop and update the build and deployment scripts in the continuous integration environment
- Maintain and Execute scripts to manage the testing date set
- Develop custom reports for test automation coverage
- Develop and Maintain the test automation framework
- Working on Pacific Standard Time at Least 4 days a week
Work anywhere in the world as a contractor to LeadGenius. You'll work remotely and set your own hours - all you'll need is a fast internet connection. You Will Be Working with the Operations Team and Will Be interacting through chats, emails and calls. Meetings Will Be weekly through web conferencing.