Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
As a specialist for automotive electronics and software, in-tech develops innovative solutions for Automotive, Smart City and Smart Factory.
We are looking for Experienced Software Engineers for our locations in Bucharest and Brasov.
Our team is working with the colleagues from Germany on developing software for the automotive systems of the future.
As a software engineer, you will be part of a larger team involved in software development and will collaborate with the team in providing software solutions for the automotive domain, using Agile processes tailored to deliver high-quality software.
You will participate in most of the phases of the software development life cycle. This may include user requirements analysis, the creation of functional specifications, the creation of high-level software architecture, software construction, integration, testing and release.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Document the design and specifications of software components
- Write high-quality code and debug across multiple modules while dealing with related external dependencies
- Automate processes in the area of software testing for the automotive domain
- Implement software components with high-quality standards and use best industry practices
- Implement automated unit and integration tests
- Review code and documentation
- Develop and maintain the continuous integration/deployment pipelines
Besides the technologies mentioned above, we are flexible in using a wide range of tools according to project needs.
Furthermore, you have the possibility to bring innovations to the project!
- You graduated a faculty in the fields of IT, electrical engineering or similar
- You have very good knowledge of software engineering fundamentals
- You have knowledge of software testing
- You can communicate easily in English
And most of all: you are like us! Are you a team player, open and have a positive attitude towards challenges? That is exactly what we are looking for!
Apply with us!
In our company, you will find nice colleagues, a friendly team and a professional work environment.
We currently work from home or in the office, based on personal and business needs. These positions are not fully remote.
Other benefits: flexible working hours (full time), meal tickets, private medical services.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Send us your application!