- Proven experience in building .NET(C#) standalone or distributed applications
- Winforms and web applications based on .net - using MS Visual Studio
- MVVM patterns
- Knowledge in building modern, productive and ergonomic user interfaces (knowledge in using DevExpress Components would be useful)
- Technical background and experience in software design and development (OOP, design patterns, best practices)
- Communication abilities
- English language (both reading and writing)
- German language would be useful
- Passion for software applied in engineering
The area covered by your responsibility is authoring (specification, engineering, test, integration, maintenance) of software applications which are key components of the modern plant information management systems.
- Attractive salary, fidelity bonus and other internal bonuses, lunch tickets
- Highly qualified team
- Positive and informal working environment
- Challenging projects for well-known customers in the industry
- The opportunity to actively contribute at the design and success of our solutions
Schubert Software KG is a successful provider of software solutions for the tool and die industry. Founded in 1986 in Erlangen, the company is now based in Amberg, Bavaria.
Based on our expertise with customized solutions and the development of standard platforms, we have positioned ourselves as an industry leader for business management software support (ERP) and for the integration of manufacturing execution systems.
Currently, a new company 'Schubert Software SRL' is established in Cluj-Napoca, Bulevardul Muncii Nr. 267.
Schubert Software SRL will be the expert for the development of next generation business management applications. The goal is to realize high value for our customers and us with standard modules and customized solutions for the industry.
For the past 30 years, we have always been fascinated by technology and enthusiastically take on technical challenges. The innovative solutions we develop and market take on these challenges.