Software DevOps Engineer
Do you want to shape the future of software development in the automotive industry?
Are you curious on what is possible in terms of modern build systems and development platforms of today and tomorrow?
Are you interested in development of Agile Tooling solutions for e-mobility projects?
As a Software DevOps you will be responsible to keep the business in perfect running conditions, to provide technical expertise for Agile tools and Continuous integration and ensure alignment of tools usage to the standard development process.
Your tasks will be:
- Develop and configure Continuous integration pipelines and Agile tools for teams and projects;
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Develop and maintain connectors between the tools;
- Solve the medium to high complexity issues for tools in your responsibility, worldwide
- Maintain and develop new scripts and tools;
- Prepare documents and statistics.
- Work proactively to implement and improve tools, process and methods;
- Deploy software applications;
- Maintain the knowledge databases;
- Train worldwide users for a proper usage of tools.
Qualifications and skills required
- University degree in a relevant field (. Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electronics ...) or relevant experience;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery practices and tools
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, Gerrit, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Jira, Confluence
- Advanced in scripting languages: Python/Perl/Shell or other languages
- Knowledge of operating systems: Windows, Linux;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and Strong analytical skills
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Eager to learn new things and to investigate for solutions
Would be a big plus:
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud solutions
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development process and methods;
- Previous experience with Jenkins, Git, continuous deployment in a SW development environment is a plus
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Health & Wellness;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- A mentor will support you to stepwise and take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, process and organization.