Software Engineer for Cyber Security S&A
As a Software Developer at Sensing & Actuation Timisoara you will have an essential role in our team because you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of generic basic software components, as well as hardware-independent generic components.
Why would you like to be part of our team?
We cannot promise you a perfect job, but we can assure you that the job we present you it’s a dynamic and interesting one because you will be involved in the complete V-cycle of the software development process, including close interaction with your internal customers in various locations (. during requirements engineering phase or by providing support for integrating your components), as well as taking own design decisions to find the best balance between generic features and low core resource footprint.
- Develop software requirements
- Design and implement generic software components with different functionalities (IO functions, communication, scheduler, etc.), mainly in the low-level software layers, following our S&A development guidelines
- Develop appropriate security and privacy solutions for small microcontrollers, which are typically used in smart sensors and actuators of the vehicle network, with very limited µC resources and typically limited security support by hardware
- Perform verification and validation of the generic software in laboratory environment
- Support project teams during configuration and integration of generic components
- Documentation of software design and integration guide
- Develop SW platform in an Agile working style using modern automotive tools
The suitable candidate should have:
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Good knowledge in C
- Embedded systems / microcontrollers knowledge
- Knowledge about:
- lightweight crypto algorithms,
- signature and authentication methods,
- security services and protocols and related standards and regulations,
- hardware access possibilities and means of blocking them and hardware security features (. HSM or SHE),
- confidentiality and reprogramming mechanisms
- Focus on Quality
It’s a plus if you have:
- ASM knowledge
- Experience in developing SW in a relevant field
- Basic HW knowledge
- Organization and networking skills
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Come and meet us!