Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
2000 - 4000
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
How about working on great technology and feeling comfortable and positive at the same time? Join a handful of passionate people who love working together for a complex but rewarding mission: Create great technology, made in Romania and used all around the world.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- design and implement features, required APIs, test suites or technology according to specifications
- contribute with valuable ideas to the service architecture
- collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables meet the required quality standards
- provide engineering level software support
- review and compose specs and research various technologies
- provide status and feedback to management and/or peers
- develop unit tests and automated test cases
- believe you are passionate about software and IT. Because we are
- have a wide exposure to IT technologies that you are interested to enhance and grow
- master modern C/C++ and object oriented methodologies. Or you plan to master
- are an advanced player on operating system architectures (Linux/Unix)
- possess solid knowledge of networking, Internet protocols and serviceemail and web particularly
- are a good communicator and have a “can do” problem solving attitude.
- really do read, understand and speak English
We don’t mind if you:
- gathered some previous experience with at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, shell scripting)
- have more than just an idea about multithreading applications on Linux/Unix platforms
- are not a complete stranger of Windows OS inner works
- don’t usually run away from data structures and algorithms
- have previously used (not only by accident) C++ STL
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of the evolution of one of the few “Made in Romania” software apps. The Axigen Mail Server is used by customers worldwide for the last 12 years
- A pleasant and friendly work environment, with now no more than 25 people, in which expertise is shared openly and where everybody strives for knowledge and self-improvement
- You will use the latest technologies in development and automated testing
- Attractive remuneration package, lunch discount tickets, Happy Friday Cookies
- Private health insurance and performance bonuses
- A flexible program ensuring a fair work/life balance
- Limited transportation hassle: we’re 5 min walking from the Universitate subway station
Founded as GECAD Technologies in 2001, the company became Axigen Messaging in 2012 Separated from the GECAD Group by 2014, the company with 100% Romanian ownership focuses ever since on the development & distribution of innovative messaging solutions.
Since its first release in 2005, Axigen was continuously improved and extended, with the next major version – Axigen X3 – being expected in 2019.
The software is currently supported on both Windows and most Linux flavors (RPM distributions, Debian).
Axigen’s customer base is extremely diverse, covering from telcos, ISPs, private companies, and banks to academic and government institutions worldwide.