Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
IRON sheep TECH is working closely with a successful and rapidly growing Australian social gaming company, VGW. Virtual Gaming Worlds (VGW) is disrupting both the online social casino and poker markets with an innovative business model.
We are looking for experienced developers to join an international team to develop back-end systems that support online games and tools. We are an agile team, where you can choose your own tools and operating system. We have a fast-paced and fun start-up environment.
You will take part in all stages of development of your work. From the design phase into production. Build the service, test it, deploy it, build the observability strategy, and finally bring it to production. All this whilst having top of the line help from battle-proven engineers.
Bullet points for your search optimizing pleasure:
- TypeScript / ;
- Amazon Aurora (Postgres), Redis, S3;
- Microservices (CQRS, Event Sourcing, Hexagonal Architecture);
- AWS (ECS, Cloudwatch);
- Infrastructure as Code (Pulumi);
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (CircleCI, Codefresh);
- Highly-scalable architecture;
- Monitoring and Observability.
We're looking for the following attributes:
- Strong background in object oriented programming and design;
- You write clean, readable, maintainable code;
- You can spot problems ahead of time and fix them before they become an issue;
- If you have an attitude of getting things done, you will fit fine here.
To complement our team culture, we are only looking for people who:
- Can solve problems, inventively;
- Have a record of self-learning and self-improvement;
- Learn quickly;
- Have tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done;
- Choose jobs they enjoy;
- Are not jerks.
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science or related;
- Experience developing games;
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code;
- Hands-on experience with AWS.
What we OFFER
- Excellent salary;
- A top-notch Learn and Development program;
- AWS certifications;
- Company trips away and nights out - nice dinners in open air restaurants for #socialdistancing measures;
- Central and cheerful office environment, but really, you will work in the spaciousness and comfort of your own #stayathome experience;
- Great coffee (espresso, cappuccino, latte) and a kitchen packed with tea, refreshments and fruits - all irrelevant at this time, but highly effective in general.