Software Development Test Automation
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
Developers in this role develop solutions to help deliver, support, and monitor, and test Superna’s software products. Usually a developer in this role does not develop on the main software streams, but develops supporting applications to assist other developers, QA, customer support, and Business Operations in their tasks.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop software for quoting, licensing, and monitoring Superna’s products.
- Develop solutions to assist customers in downloading Superna’s applications.
- Develop software to assist internal functions in Superna like Business Operations, Accounting, and customer Support.
- Develop software to run automated tests on Superna’s main software offerings.
- Maintain documentation and testing records for all applications.
- Maintain the online infrastructure necessary to run these applications.
- Gather feedback from QA, Customer Support, and Business Operations to understand what operational issues could be addressed and/or automated.
- Work with the QA team to identify issues and assist with understanding and deployment of features.
- Work with the customer support team to help identify the root causes of any issues that arise in the field.
- Identify any risks of shortcomings in the software, and raise bugs or otherwise report these issues as appropriate.
- Java 8 (Intermediate)
- Python (Intermediate)
- Scripting (Intermediate)
- Linux (Intermediate to Advanced)
- VMWare (Intermediate)
- Cloud Solutions - google frameworks (Advanced)
- Documentation and process modelling (Intermediate)
- Time Estimation (Intermediate)
- Communication (Intermediate)
Job Type: Full-time
- Development: 1 year (Required)