Software development Frontend Engineer
Software development Frontend Engineer(BI Developer)_Sibiu_Plant_IE
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
- Lead technical design, implementation, optimization, and support of the BI reports / dashboards;
- Document data analysis processes, techniques, and solutions, and create procedures;
- Gather and assess key requirements from for analytical and modelling solutions to improve business processes and support decision making;
- Design and implement technical architecture of BI platforms;
- Representation of center software development team in Sibiu, ensuring the flow of information, keeping contact and working together with partner departments, suppliers and the MES Core Team.
- Several years of experience developing BI solutions and performing multi-dimensional modeling;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology;
- Expert knowledge in database design and data warehouse modelling;
- Proven experience in providing Business Intelligence support, managing workflow prioritization and client expectations to deliver high quality services and projects;
- Strong data visualization and data modelling skills;
- nDemonstrated business knowledge of reporting and operational KPI’s;
- Expert knowledge of SQL and ETL processes / tools for data extraction;
- Experience in MicroStrategy / Power BI;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management on data and reporting engineering strategy, as well as data management best practice;
- Analytical way of thinking.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of37. 7€ billion and currently employs around195K people in 58 countries and markets. In2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.