Software Development Engineer (Model Based)_Sibiu_R&D_VED ESS
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
We develop model-based SW Modules for Electronic Control Units used in Electronic Suspension Systems implemented in vehicles produced by top car manufacturers
- Integrate code generated from Matlab / Simulink model using dSpace TargetLink code generator
- Develop software algorithms for controlling an electronic air suspension system
- Develop, test and validate the software on the real hardware
- Participate in projects meetings and support the team in finding the best software implementations
- Experience in C programming language
- Good knowledge of embedded software development and AUTOSAR
- Good knowledge of microcontroller technology
- Knowledge on SW processes and SW testing base on both code and model
- Automotive embedded SW experience and knowledge of tools like Trace32, Vector tools, Tresos
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow and TargetLink
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental currently employs people in 58 countries and markets. In, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
In the time frameContinental invested about € 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed colleagues out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.