Software Development Engineer (Embedded Systems-ESS)_Sibiu_R&D_VED
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Develop software for embedded systems in the ESS department (CAirS product)
- Analyze and understand software requirements
Integration of 3rd party AUTOSAR SW components
- Creation of documentation and user manuals for the implemented software solutions
- Writing and implementing efficient code
Debugging, Analyzing and Testing written code
- Implement, test and validate the software on the real hardware
- Perform measurements and assess the results of the measurements
- Communicates with project team in order to exchange information and identify improvement opportunities
- University degree in Computers, Information Technology, Automation or relevant
- Knowledge in microcontrollers, embedded systems and electronic circuit theory
- Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment
Experience in programming in ANSI C (Embedded C), AUTOSAR, in-vehicle networking or other fields
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, >700medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2. 000offers, >800partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 58 countries and markets. In, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
In the time frameContinental invested about € 2 illion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed by the end of2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of € and currently employs around 233K people in 58 countries and markets. In, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.