Job title: Software Development Engineer
Alternative job title:
Job location: Iasi, RO
Workfield requirements: (Key) Account Management
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: IT & Internet
Locations: Romania - Nord-Est
What you'll get to do...
- Designing and developing software solutions for high performance, high availability, low maintenance, and easy diagnosis of problems;
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
- Resolving production issues detected by monitoring systems, data checks, or customer support tickets in a professional and timely manner;
- Collaborating with immediate team and peer teams to produce reusable software solutions that meet business initiatives and employ consistent design patterns;
- Test and deploy .NET based applications using our existing CI/CD pipeline;
- Providing suggestions to improve our customers’ experience;
- Document changes through the development lifecycle.
What you’ll get from us:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment;
- Technical training /certifications upon request;
- Competitive salary based upon your experience;
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays;
- Medical services subscription;
- Meal tickets.
Your experience should include...
You might also have...
- 2+ years of experience in software development;
- Experience writing web applications, web services, and/or backend services;
- Experience with .NET Frameworks (.NETNET Core), SQL Server, Git;
- Experiencing with a sub versioning system (Git/SVN);
- Very strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Service Oriented Architecture;
- Good level of English – both written and spoken;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in automated testing is strongly preferred;
- Experience in deployment to public cloud desired (AWS);
- Experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Ability to drive projects through the lifecycle to completion, exercising creative ways to get issues resolved;
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at .
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Location: Iasi, Romania
We're looking for a passionate software engineer who has a keen understanding of high performance, scalable architectures and technologies. You will have an active role in developing and supporting software that drives the world's largest domain name registrar and web hosting provider.