Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 3 - 4 years
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer which will help us regarding different projects for automotive products in the electrification area. He/She would be part of an international team and will develop state-of-the-art products for hybrid/full-electris vehicles of the future.
- Develops and/or adapts SW components and modules under guidance and according to component/module requirements.
- Activities which combine analytical and design knowledge with software and hardware technology, in the sense of designing, testing, implementation & modification of informatic systems which contain as main component software.
- Participates in the development of SW components according to defined development process.
- Solves work packages with appropriate complexity.
- Develops, performs and documents tests for developed SW components both in SW Test environment and on the target.
- Schedules and tracks own tasks within the framework of a given plan.
- Regularly reports status and deviations to project responsible.
- Communicates with project team in order to exchange information and identify improvement opportunities.
- Collaborates with Project Responsible and/or QA in verifying results
- Internal presentation of project results and reports
What we offer:
- Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor
- Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits (including 13th salary)
- Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
- International work environment & traveling opportunities
- Relocation package for non-Sibiu residents