Software Developer - Virtualization Automation
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
You are an energetic engineer, willing to learn, take initiative and get things done? You would like to work with newest cloud technologies in an international team? If you have practical Unix/Windows system configuration/integration experience plus strong coding skills, you may be our ideal candidate.
What You’ll Work With:
Our team within Oracle IT, part of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure organization, will build a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) for Oracle’s internal workforce. This includes a VM request portal, automated provisioning of virtual compute instances in the Oracle Cloud, automated security and network rule setup and a remote desktop access solution.
- You’ll write code to automate building Virtual Machines and setting up the virtual network within Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure
- You’ll write code to orchestrate the VM provisioning flow and integrate with other systems
- Involvement in all areas of the VDI solution will be the challenge; being part of the project from initiation to full production operation will be the reward.
What We Require:
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server configuration
- Strong coding skills - Unix shell, Python
- Familiarity with tools like Terraform, Chef
- Integration experience - web-services, Json, XML, Oauth, SSO