Software Developer - Manufacturing TSR
* Development of Software Tools which will be used in Production environment using a wide range of Programming;
* Implementation of traceability system used in production and additional Software tools;
* Responsible to maintain SW in order to reach the quality targets in his processes according to released procedures;
* Work together with the Industrial Engineering team in order to assure the development and continuous improvement of production Software tools;
* Keeps contact with internal SW developers in order to ensure the best functionality and high availability of the software after any update;
* Implements locally the global/central CEP standards;
* Support the implementation of new products;
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization;
* Offering training and consulting to future integrators or developers upon request;
* He is validating these changes when requested.
Required Programming knowledge:
* OOP Visual;
* SQL and good know how about Data Bases.
* Microsoft Visual Studio;
* Microsoft SQL;
* ORACLE DB.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.