Software Developer for Human Machine Interface (Iasi)
Would you like to be part of future smart cars development? Take a look at our Software Developer role in our business unit.
Human Machine Interface, as business unit, intuitively facilitates the interaction with the vehicle. Developing solutions for instrument clusters, displays, control panels, central input devices and morphing controls, we make the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable for the driver. We are also the right partner when it comes to infotainment. Advanced radio and multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience. New products, like our Cross Domain Hub, merge innovative display solutions with superior input devices and state-of-the-art infotainment, to reach a new level of comfort and security.
As a Software Developer in our team, you will contribute to all of that. By developing high complexity software products, you will leave your mark on the always connected, comfortable and intelligent car of tomorrow.
Do you want to be part of our team? These should spark your interest:
• Be part of the design and development of future connected cars;
• Implement software in cross-domain project teams at international level;
• Get involved in each software development phase:
- Analyze and understand client specifications;
- Propose and implement software solutions (SW design, code, unit tests);
- Support continuous integration and testing;
• Work in Agile teams and in a safe environment to learn and improve;
• Work together with our architects, experienced developers, integrators and testers, in order to achieve cohesive, high quality and fully functional solutions.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Graduated a technical university (.: Informatics, Automatics and Computer Science, Electronics, Electrotechnics or Telecommunications);
• Good knowledge of C programming language;
• Good knowledge of OOP principles & programming skills in C++ and/or other object-oriented languages;
• Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Good English skills, that will enable an efficient communication with our international colleagues and clients;
• Curiosity and passion for understanding "how things work" and "how to create things that work".
Would be a plus, if you have:
• Experience with projects running in Scrum methodology;
• Basic knowledge of Python programming language;
• Basic knowledge of AUTOSAR stacks;
• Familiar with different microcontrollers.
If the above descriptions suit you, we will certainly like to meet you!
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.