With sales of € 40. 5 billion in 2k16, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230k employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43k people worldwide and generated sales of approximately € 8. 3 billion in 2k16.
Software Developer for Test Applications – I B&S (IASI)
Testing automotive products involves, along hardware, a lot of software applications. While some applications are of the shelf, we also develop our own applications, in order to implement our processes and philosophy.
These applications are used to validate the functionality of the automotive electronic control units (ECUs) which will be part of the future cars. Are you interested of how future looks?
The applications are developed in different languages like C++, C# or Python. The goal is to offer the right tools for our testing colleagues and have fun while building them.
We are working on a variety of tasks: from simple applications to more complex ones. A simple application for us means a library to parse a text file, while a complex one is to develop a test execution framework.
You will participate to the whole design process of an application development: design, implementation, deployment and support.
If you like programming and finding creative solutions for technical challenges we are looking forward to meeting you.
We are a dynamic and motivated team that searches colleagues willing to learn and develop continuously. Do you feel the same?
Experience is not mandatory and can be compensated by strong a desire to develop and grow technically and professionally.
• University degree in a relevant field (. Computer science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Electronics).
• Good understanding of OOP programming.
• Good understanding of any of C++, C# programming languages
Nice to have:
• Continuous development and integration tools: SVN, Jenkins, Unit Testing (Google Test, NUnit, Python Unit Testing).
• IPC communication mechanisms.
• External PC devices control (. serial/USB device).
Would be a plus:
• Automotive knowledge.
• Microcontrollers programming
• Basic knowledge of electronics
• Understanding of analog and digital signals
What we offer
• Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Health & Wellness
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.