The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Software Developer for Shopfloor
Looking for Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- We want to expand our international development team for MES solutions as part of the Corporate IT therefor we are looking for a passionate and dynamic software developer;
- As part of the team you will provide software solutions to support the further integration of our Manufacturing Execution systems (MES) into the manufacturing processes as part of HELLA’s Industry and IIoT strategy;
- As our philosophy is all about innovation, we will welcome experiences and new technologies you might bring along;
- We welcome developers who think outside the box, can transform requirements into technical concepts and do not shy away from documentation or providing trainings.
In return we promise that we will provide you with some very interesting and exciting tasks.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education;
- At least 4 years of professional experience in software engineering and software development;
- Mastered an object-oriented programming language;
- Experience in agile project management methodologies (. Scrum)
- Focus on clean code combined with writing and executing tests;
- English language skills: fluent.