Software Developer for Medical Instrumentation
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
1800 - 3500
- Develop and enhance medical grade software/ firmware based products.
- Develops and prepares documents for the general design of solutions that meet system and security requirements, including the selection of alternative approaches
- Diverse duties include analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of medical grade software functions.
- Participate in Unit Testing, Code Review, and Integration Testing with our custom hardware solutions.
- Provide System Test Support (Provide/explain features, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Ensure software support (bug fixes, applying patches, documenting workarounds)
- Operate in agile environment, communicate and manage internal and external implementation requirements and expectations
- Pro-active in pre-empting issues and problems
Education: BS or MS in Computer Science
Desired skills & Experience:
- Computer Science degree plus 2+ years of relevant job experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with C# programming language, MVC/ MVVM .NET Framework.
- Good understanding of Microsoft products and related technologies
- Experience with WPF and Windows Services a plus
- Basic Matlab scripting abilities
- Experience with C/C++ programming language is a plus.
- 2+ Years of experience in Database Development with SQL Server or equivalent.
- Strong experience with source control management (SVN, GIT), continuous integration and deployment (TeamCity, Team Foundation Server, etc.), and best practices
- Experience in developing and/or supporting custom applications, their reporting tools and integration points.
- Knowledgeable of the SDLC, Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Prior experience with mobile development is a plus (Xamarin, Android Studio, etc.)
- Prior experience with cloud platforms is a plus (Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud),
- Microservices based development is a plus.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with a strong desire to continually learn new things
- A problem solver's mentality with the ability to effectively communicate solutions and issues to
- Ability to engage and interact with technical and non-technical staff
English, fluent in reading and writing is a must.
Great career opportunities in an international environment
Motivating salary (according to qualification and experience)
Termobit has a long standing history of designing, manufacturing and marketing specialty instrumentation focused on complex neuroscience product development with applications in deep brain stimulation and epilepsy. We develop novel systems by designing complete solutions - hardware and software - in close collaboration with leading manufacturers in the field (FHC, Inc., USA).