We are opening a position for a Functional Safety software developer on electronic control units. Through implementation of complex control algorithms for different engine configurations, we are looking to achieve outstanding fuel efficiency, emission reduction and drivability and reach our goal: realize an efficient Engine Management. As Functional Safety specialist you will work for Engine Control Unit Monitoring functionality, which is designed to avoid dangerous system behavior (. unexpected acceleration). If you like to be challenged, getting satisfaction by understanding the product, finding the bugs and proposing suggestion for improvement, come and join us.
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for the software development of Functional Safety:
- software requirements specifications analysis and review; build up the software design and test specifications based on the specifications.
- develop the code and perform the software verification based on the test specifications.
- regularly report to your direct manager the status of development and/or any deviation.
- cooperate within our international development teams and interface with our internal customers.
- show proactivity and passion for quality in each activity you perform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Control or System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Informatics.
- Programming skills in ANSI C.
- Matlab/Simulink knowledge (will be a plus).
- Knowledge in area of software development processes and quality assurance software development methods (will be a plus).
- Good English skills.
- Well organized person, attentive to details, rigorous.
- Flexible person who can manage several development tasks in parallel.
- Automotive system knowledge (will be a plus).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team.
- Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back.
- We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits.
- Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly.
- …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.