Software Developer for Competency Management Tools
Having the right people with the right set of skills is a key factor for success for any company, especially for one that is deeply involved in research and development for products that will electrify the vehicles of the future.
At Vitesco Technologies managing the skills of the employees and investing in developing their competences is a continuous process that is part of the company’s culture.
As a tool developer for Learning and competencies Management, you will be involved in development and maintenance of the tooling used by the organization for Competence management. You will be involved in maintenance of the competence database on world-wide level, communicating with stakeholders in all the ET locations.
As a Learning and Competence Tool Developer, it is expected that you:
- Are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of tools and workflows for competence management
- Ensure testing and deploying of the new tool versions to the complete organization
- Ensure the learning data processing while respecting the privacy and anonymity of the employee’s data
- You will support in definition and maintaining of the learning items database
- Develop automated data processing mechanisms and work with Data Management tools
- Provide test specifications and test reports, covering the use cases and robustness (mis-use) cases
- Are responsible for providing reports and statistics regarding tools and data provided from employees
- Supports the competency managers in identifying competency gaps and coordinate the competency management activities between the strategy and performance department and the Iasi team working on the definition of competencies, skills and training concepts.
- University degree in a relevant field (. Computer science, Computer Engineering, Economic Informatic) or relevant experience;
- Being proficient in the following technologies:
- Visual Basic / Visual Basic for applications
- Knime workflows
- Power BI
- Advanced in scripting languages: Python, Batch, shell…
- Advanced knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Full Professional Proficiency in English
- Experience with E-Learning (online learning, video tutorials, etc) might be a plus
- Good communication skills, ability to interact and collaborate with many people
- Attention to details
- Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor
- Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc)
- International work environment & traveling opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents