Software Developer for BSW Products
Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 3 - 4 years
As a member of the Basic Software Products team you will be involved in building cross-divisional generic software solutions that are used
in a high number of powertrain projects (e-mobility, hybrid, internal combustion engines, transmission, master controllers).
As a Basic Software Developer in our group you will have the opportunity to be part of an experienced team that develops high quality
embedded software in the areas of AUTOSAR MCAL drivers, Basic Software Services, Complex Device Drivers and follows the AUTOSAR architecture.
The BSW solutions are developed for latest generations of 32 bit multi-core microcontroller families and powerful ASIC components.
More precisely, we need you to:
- Develop and integrate generic BSW components (AUTOSAR components, MCAL, Memory Services, System Services, Calibration and Prototyping (XCP/ETK), Data-Logging services);
- Work with Classic and Adaptative AUTOSAR BSW architecture;
- Implemented features related to latest requirements for electrification, safety, security, virtualization and IC engine functionalities.
- Follow high quality standard which are required for generic solutions used on cross-divisional level (ASPICE , MISRA 2012);
- Analyze customer requirements.
- Be part of a multicultural experienced team.
Are you passionate about an electrified automotive world ? Join us and let's reach together the Zero-Emission Mobility goal !
- University degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering);
- Knowledge of software development for embedded systems;
- Experience with AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications, as well as configuration tools;
- Knowledge of microcontrollers;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills;
- Good programming skills in ANSI C;
As a plus:
- Knowledge of electronics
- Ability of using lab tools such as debuggers, oscilloscopes, etc.;
- Specific tools: MKS, Git, Jira.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Health & Wellness
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities