Software Developer for Automotive Safety AMS (Iasi)
Passionate about programming but also interested in creating safety systems for intelligent cars?
You can now make your passions meet in our Passive Safety and Sensorics business unit. We are part of the Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Thus, we are able to develop effective integrated safety concepts.
Do you want to be a Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
• Analyzing and coordinating internal requirements and customer requirements;
• Participation in the creation and analysis of the system and software architecture;
• Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of innovative products;
• Develop solutions for embedded software;
• Follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases (requirements, specifications, code, tests, validations);
• Cooperate with international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.).
• Knowledge of embedded systems and C programming.
• Depending on the Business Unit, basic knowledge of control engineering and electronics (for using measurement equipment) are appreciated.
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
What we offer
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;