We are expanding our Fusion Cloud Applications development team in Bucharest, looking for a wide range of engineers from smart juniors to experienced architects.
This is your chance to use and expand your skills in Requirements Engineering, Analysis, Architecture, Coding, Testing & Troubleshooting.
You will work directly with the product manager, in a multinational team of talented engineers, designers and architects, to deliver a product that aims to outperform and outsell its competition.
We offer great career perspectives in a challenging work environment, access to industry leading training & certification and competitive salaries.
We are using the Agile engineering methodology to design, develop and troubleshoot mission critical software with huge data sets, very high up-time requirements and a distributed architecture.
We are looking for people
• having a deep understanding of web application architectures, Java EE, JSF, JMS, architecture, Design Patterns as well as Object Oriented.
• who can think "out of the box" and challenge the status-quo.
• who like to be challenged technically and can take ownership of problems, seeing them through to completion.
• able to work individually, integrate in the global team and are capable of leading one.
• lead a team of developers and oversee the development process from design to delivery
• analyze the requirements and define the specifications
• design the solution and present it to the architecture group
• develop software according to the specifications
• provide leadership and expertise in the design of new products, services and processes.
• drive the adoption of modern technologies and development tools
• recommend and justify changes to existing products, services and processes.
• improve the standards for unit testing, regression testing, coverage and code audit
• apply, improve and expand the coding standards for our group