Software Developer ADAS / C++ (Junior/Mid/Senior)
Looking for Premium Talent
This job is no longer active, check out similar jobs.
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Number of vacancies
Within a team, you are responsible for the development of ADAS functions. The work is done in an agile and modern environment. Your activities include:
- Functional development, starting from client’s requirements, of driving assisting functions like Adaptive Cruise Control or Hands off assist (or other ADAS functions).
- Implementation of new software algorithms with C++.
- Maintenance and refactoring of existing software.
- Validation and testing on different levels (unit, module, functional, integration, etc.) to confirm and verify the product quality vs. initial requirements.
- Documentation of software requirements, functionality and test results.
- Participation in planning and review meetings.
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics or similar.
- Experiences in object-oriented programming with C++ in a Linux environment.
- Ideally, know-how in a scripting language like Python.
- Good command of standard software development tools like Jira, GIT, Jenkins.
- Basic knowledge of bus systems and protocols like Ethernet, CAN and/or Flexray.
- It is considered a plus to have competences in one or more of the following fields: Driving Strategy, Trajectory Planning, Localization, Object Fusion, Machine Learning, Functional Safety.
- Independent, systematic and structured working style.
- High communication ability and enjoying working in a team.
- Fluently in English, German as a plus.
- Attractive salary package including meal/ holiday vouchers and seniority bonuses.
- Attractive compensation: Flexible working hours, Mobile work and flexible working times, Training programs, Sport activities, Employee events and team events, and other benefits.