We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
Overview: The Software Developer is the person that defines, implements and oversees the software design & code of the products. The Sensors projects consist of exterior access solutions to the vehicle, like outer door handles and kick sensors.
- Clarify and define the Software Specification (based on the Customer requirements);
- Support the SW Architect in defining the Software Architecture;
- Define and shape the Software Design of the application;
- Implement the code;
- Analyze the findings from Test department or
- Customer, propose solutions and implement them;
- Test the software according to the defined testing method;
- Provide technical support for colleagues and mentoring for new employees.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics,
- Informatics, etc.);
- 5 years experience with C programming language in automotive industry;
- Good Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers Know-how;
- General Hardware knowledge;
- Very good organization skills;
- English skills in writing and speaking;
- AUTOSAR knowledge and Automotive Safety related experience are a plus.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials.