CX Service Cloud (SaaS)
Are you a highly motivated individual, who want to innovate and contribute at a very high pace and leave a lasting impression on the enterprise software industry?
Come join Oracle to help us build the next generation of Oracle Service Cloud in SaaS domain! Oracle Service Cloud has a mission to enable our customers to create great service experiences for their customers. CX External Objects Accelerator Team contributes to that mission by providing our customers with the solid solutions they need in service integration domain and continuously improve those experiences.
The development approach in Accelerator Team is based on a DevOps-centric mindset, combining software development with operations expertise to shorten the development life cycle while delivering features, fixes, and updates frequently, in close alignment with business objectives.
We employ Agile methodologies, lean development practices, design thinking and we encourage and foster an open, collaborative workplace.
Senior Software Developer
This highly rewarding role will offer the opportunity for you to leverage your leading edge architectural and skills with cloud applications, and work in unison with Oracle’s best developers and technology leads, as a key contributor.
You will have the opportunity to work independently to drive best practices with product managers, and senior technology leaders; solving complex technical problems.
• Extensive coding experience in Java, JSON, JAX-RS
• Experience in JUnit, and JMockit tools
• Hands-on experience with REST, HTTP/HTTPS, Microservices
• An understanding of: , JWT, JPA, Vault
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
• Experience with SQL, MySQL and Oracle RDBMS
• Excellent writing and oral communications skills (in English)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proven design skills and expertise
• Experience on REST testing tools like Postman, Curl.
• Experience in the CX Industry domain
• Experience in using Redis, ELK and other open source Tools
• Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends
• Strong exposure to Cloud concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) with Oracle Cloud, AWS, or Azure, any certification(s) a plus
• Good team player