We are searching for a bilingual new colleague with a passion for technology and a burning desire to learn. Being resourceful, highly organized and independent will make you a perfect fit for our team.
You will be part of our Professional Services team, configuring and implementing specific cases using Axway products for our final established customers. This is a hands-on position that requires good problem solving skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
For the position, you will be exposed to technologies & standards used mostly in the Accounting & Banking industries and depending of projects on B2B & File Transfer Fields and you should be willing to work on a variety of tasks:
• understanding & interpreting functional specifications written in French
• Implementing and qualifying the integration of Axway suite products including potential interaction with other external tools (ERP, BPM, DMS...)
• Assisting our customers to deploy Axway solutions remotely and/or on site
Functional and technical skills:
• Writing technical specifications
• Experience with Database usage (SQL)
• Experience with Java and/or REST API
• Experience with Linux and Windows basic administration
• Experience with other scripting tools and languages: Perl, Shell Scripting
• Experience with Web Applications deployment
Would be considered as a plus:
• Working / being knowledgeable with banking / finance system
• Experience with integration of ERP and/or BPM and/or Accounting products
• Business analysis experience
• . in Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need
- Extra paid vacation days
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.