Software Consultant with French
* all languages are compulsory
We are searching for a bilingual new colleague with a passion for technology and a burning desire to learn. Being resourceful, highly organized and independent will make you a perfect fit for our team.
You will be part of our Professional Services team, configuring and implementing specific cases using Axway products for our final established customers. This is a hands-on position that requires good problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
For the position, you will be exposed to technologies & standards used mostly in the accounting & Banking industries and depending on projects on B2B & File Transfer Fields and you should be willing to work on a variety of tasks:
- Understanding & interpreting functional specifications written in French;
- Implementing and qualifying the integration of Axway suite products including potential interaction with other external tools (ERP, BPM, DMS...);
- Assisting our customers to deploy Axway solutions remotely and/or on-site.
- Experience with Database usage (SQL);
- Experience with Linux and Windows basic administration;
- Writing technical specifications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
Would be considered a plus:
- Working/being knowledgeable with banking/finance system;
- Experience with integration of ERP and/or BPM and/or Accounting products;
- Business analysis experience;
- Experience with Database development PL/SQL;
- Experience with Java and/or REST API;
- Experience with Web Applications deployment;
- Experience with other scripting tools and languages: Perl, Shell Scripting;
- Bachelor's Degree in Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent.
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance;
- French classes;
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (Private health insurance and dental, meal tickets, Gym access, Safari, E-library - Amazon, Bookster, Fruit Day, Fun Day, annual team-building and much more);
- Potential for growth in an international company and an Individual Development Plan;
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home policy;
- Extra paid vacation days;
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.