Software Architect for ADAS Driving Functions (Iasi)
Have you ever wished to change the face of the future by your own contribution, or to be part of a big movement that changes the world in a wise way?
As part of the ADAS Driving Function team in Iasi, your real passion for engineering can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. You play an active role in crafting the future and writing the history page of car mobility domain, in which cars get fully electric and autonomous.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety and comfort support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative Driving Functions based on the newest camera, laser and radar technologies that will pave the way to our Vision Zero: Zero Fatalities, Zero Injuries, Zero Accidents.
Would you like to work with us as a SW Architect? Your main activities would be:
• Analyzing external (Customer) and internal (Continental) project related SW requirements for the purpose of SW Architecture modeling;
• Collaborating with other System and SW Architects to define the architectural concept;
• Creating interfaces between the different SW components that comprise a Driving Function;
• Creating Design specifications which rule how the SW is implemented;
• Collaborating with SW developers and SW integrators for the purpose of validating the SW Design;
• Creating a safer and more comfortable future in automotive mobility;
In our team you will have thrilling opportunities, including the chance:
• To boost your professional career in the automotive industry among us;
• To improve your knowledge by learning from people with extensive experience in automotive;
• To help us develop products which are both creative and safe;
• To join our worldwide community of key experts in system and software engineering;
• To interact directly with the most well-known car manufacturers.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University Degree (. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics, Physics);
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods;
• Basic knowledge C/C++;
• Knowledge of embedded systems;
• Understanding of fundamental physics concepts;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) – minimum B2 level would be an advantage;
• Analytical skills and a structured manner of work;
• Attention to detail;
• Moderation and presentation skills.
We would also appreciate the following qualities:
• Knowledge of ADAS product components;
• Automotive knowledge;
• Automotive development process understanding.
What we offer
What we offer
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of €44 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more thanpeople worldwide and generated sales of approximately € billion in 2017.