This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and experienced senior/lead software architect to join our internationalApproval team. We are building an international cloud based solution that
automates approval of documents from ERPs and HRs systems. Come and join us to make our customers the most competitive businesses!
You will work in one of Visma Software’s development units, together with motivated and productive colleagues across Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, The Netherlands, and Romania.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving an international product for the Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Dutch market. In your work you will need to focus on architecture, usability, scalability, performance, stability, security, etc. We value good code quality and use of design patterns. The team has employees in Norway and Romania, the working language is English. Our products are integrated with several internal products and you will collaborate with other development teams, product managers and customers.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Responsible for developing the architecture and design of our products
- Act as a technical lead towards the other developers
- Advise system developers and product owner in design and technical decisions
- Make sure the products under development hold to the security standards defined by Visma
- Execute architecture reviews for the products
- Aid product owner in planning activities
- Participate in development tasks
- Keeping up-to-date on new technologies, methods and tools
We are looking for a person with a Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or key experience within the area. You are structured, analytical, result oriented and have a genuine interest for software development. Good spoken and written English is needed since English is the business language in Product Unit.
We are looking for a person with solid experience from software development with experience from several of the following areas:
- Excellent understanding of Java
- Experience working as a software architect
- Experience in enterprise applications development in a Java EE environment
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services can be an advantage
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modelling
- Familiar with continuous integration
- Good communication skills
We will offer you:
- An exciting position in an international working environment (R&D community with 1000 employees).
- Work in a agile international teams using Kanban and modern collaboration tools for working in a distributed development team.
- A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
- Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
- Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
- Coffee and cake :)