Please note that this is a fixed-term contract for 2 years.
How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we’re looking for
Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague to develop and administrate IT applications related to the OSS (Operations Support Systems) or network domains.
You will grow in our team as part of a division which counts hundreds of professionals. We constantly try to improve our knowledge, share practices and stories from the “battlefield“.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are system engineers, application engineers, security experts, infrastructure engineers and project managers.
Your work will impact the digital experience of over 10 million people, and counting.
As a Software Applications Developer Engineer you will perform software development and related activities, you will be involved in support operations and debugging tasks for the applications. You will analyze support service parameters, and come up with improvement plans and enhanced procedures to meet performance objectives.
What you’ll be doing
- Building software applications and executing related activities (technical specifications, design, development, integration with other platforms, report generation and documentation)
- Performing software administration, evolution and maintenance
- Debugging or writing advanced queries(function, procedures, packages also) needed for identifying the existing OSS
- Applications code error
- Coordinates the external development activities (quality checking, activity monitor, acceptance testing) for the outsourced development
- Monitor applications performance parameters and handle requests and complaints from all our internal customers
What you need to know/have
- University Degree (Computer Science profiles)
- Foreign languages: English
- Database principles knowledge (SQL/PLSQL)
- knowledge in network area – transmission domain
- Data reporting and analysis
- Basic system administration knowledge (operating systems commands, shell scripting, software resource evaluations)
What’s in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.