Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
Gross salary / month
300 - 400
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We’re a Fast Growing Startup from Cluj-Napoca, helping international customers to put their Social Media on Autopilot.
Do you have what it takes? If so, make sure to apply on our website by going to SocialBee .io/ jobs/ for the Social Media Specialist Position.
Mission of the position
- The mission of the Social Media Specialist – or Social Media Bee – as we call them, is to grow ourustomer’s social media accounts.
- They will implement SocialBee’s services and propose improvements when possible.
- They are responsible for offering our customers a great service when it comes to their social media profiles.
- They deliver quick customer onboarding, at aop quality, in line with social media best practices.
- Smart and Gets Work Done
- Can follow and improve procedures
- Awesome in English
- Located in Cluj-Napoca
- You’re fun to be around
- Organization & planningndash; Your friends always rely on you to plan all the aspects of that trip you’re all looking forward to.
- Attention to detal – Did you catch that?
- Proactivendash; You’re proactive, and we can rely on you to tell us what we can improve, even without asking.
- Communicationndash; You’re assertive, communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and while speaking.
- Teamwork ndash; You get along in a team, and the team loves you.
- Social Media Savvyndash; You know all the new social tools and techniques out there.
- Multi-taskingndash; You will constantly get questions from your colleagues and the customers, so you need to be able to easily juggle all of them at the same time.
- You are aligned withur valuesndash; Knowledge of magic tricks is considered a plus
Nice to haves:
(we’ll teach you if you don’t know them)
- Audience researchndash; You can point to the right audience for a customer, by doing audience research, segmentation, and targeting.
- (Copy)writingndash; People can’t stop reading what you write, nodding all along.
- Deep understanding of the main social platformsndash; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest are not just for fun for you. You know them intimately and understand them.
- Great at curating contentndash; Regardless of the topic, you can find great content.
- Visual intelligencendash; You know your way around visual editing tools and can quickly create enticing images to share on social media.
Benefits of working at SocialBee
- Grow together with the company
- Flexible work schedule
- Great team and working environment
- International customers
- Lots of support and learning opportunities
- Pleasant surprises
To find out more and to apply, go toocialBee .io/ jobs/ -> Find the Social Media Specialist Job