Social Media and Marketing Specialist
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
MTI Romania, a market leader in the distribution of medical devices, a powerful brand, is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media and Marketing Specialist to join our team of professionals.
We offer a creative and teamwork environment, together with an attractive package and skills development opportunities.
- You are competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You are also well-versed in social media, specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
- You have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion and more.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Your contribution to MTI:
- Support the marketing department with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and events.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Help plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, online, print, events etc.)
- Develop and implement our social media strategy:
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Connecting and communicate with industry professionals and influencers on social media to create a strong network and achieve the marketing goals.
- Attend educational conferences.
- Ideally degree in Communications, Marketing, or related filed.
- Demonstrating an active understanding of marketing knowledge and social media trends with proven working experience in this domain of activity.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Excellent digital marketing knowledge of working with channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices).
- Ability to multi-task and manages various programs simultaneously.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and collaborative, team first, proactive attitude.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superb writing and editing skills with attention to detail.
- Strong prioritization, well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Polite, diplomat, well mannerd, kind.