Social business associate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
• Excellent communication skills in English in social venues with examples provided.
• Demonstrable social business experience with Twitter, LinkedIn and blogging in a Corporate environment.
• Research skills (Competitive analysis, market research analysis through social media venues).
• Process knowledge: (Methodology and technique used in his prior experience to do the data mining, research, social media campaigning etc).
• Hands on experience on the Social Analytical Tools - Both free & the paid ones
• Experience and understanding of IT technologies such as cloud computing, servers, systems, middle ware and analytics.
• Reports & Metrics knowledge.
• Proficiency in Excel and Power Point.
• Experience with social analytics tools such as Sysomos, Uniqa, or any other social media engagement & measurement tool.
• Being aware with the latest development happening around social media.
• Agency background.
Candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Take direction from the Manager for the program assigned.
• Manage Company branded social accounts: develop and implement strategy, create social messaging, community management, real time influencer engagement.
• Develop enablement materials and social tip sheets, working with the WW or Marketing Manager assigned to promote internal awareness of activities specific to the assigned region.
• Take responsibility for the Program social accounts to cover the business hours of the assigned geographic market, posting content on a predetermined schedule each day, monitoring activity and social performance (including competition).
• Provide social support for program oriented events.
• Provide social media metric reporting to track the performance of the overall program and program participants.
- De unde ati auzit despre EEU Software?
- Cand ati fi disponibil/a sa incepeti sa lucrati cu noi?
- La ce salariu (in Euro) v-ati gandit?