As a Senior Manager, you will have successfully led teams and managed direct reports in past assignments, in addition to having been an effective technical or professional contributor. In this role, you will be responsible for one or more functional areas within E-Business Suite Financials Receivables global team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage daily support operations and be a leader to a team ofengineers to deliver high touch service to our customers.
- Mentor employees through documented feedback, regularly scheduled 1-1 conversations and active involvement and monitoring of their work.
- Handle customer escalation requests with a partnership mentality, and defuse critical situations with the intent to retain/increase their footprint with Oracle.
- Participate in operational & strategic discussions up and across the global management team; share new ideas & suggestions for continual improvement.
- Lead and inspire managers and engineers during Project and Program related activities targeted to increase overall Support efficiency and improve the customer service experience.
Bachelor of Science in Management or IT (or technical equivalent) is required. Five or more years of technical or professional experience in addition to three or more years of experience in a management or other leadership role (preferably in a support environment).
Example of Duties:
- Establishes and communicates departmental objectives and implements plans to assure attainment
- Translates departmental goals into performance objectives for each team member and measures departmental and individual performance against plan; routinely coaches first line managers to maximize performance
- Carefully prepares and presents employee, 1-1's, work plans and performance appraisals in detail and on time
- Jointly develops and implements an employee development plan for each team member
- Rapidly responds to resolve critical “customer” situations decisively, redirecting resources as needed, Maintains high departmental morale and retains team members
- Recommends tactical strategies and improvement ideas to peers and senior management
- Ensures proper utilization of resources, including resource readiness (., hiring and training) and provides justification for additional resource requests
- Develops and implements operating model and consistent business practices including workflow, scheduling and coverage models for area(s) of responsibility
- Develops a business plan for each area and ensures high quality in the attainment of deliverables and KPI’s
- Total commitment to the delivery of outstanding support and service to all customers
- Convenes and motivates cross-functional task forces to improve quality and productivity
Knowledge and Skills:
· In-depth knowledge of products/platforms and their uses in other professional areas managed
· Exceptional motivational and leadership skills
· Excellent situation-management skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Self-motivated & high energy
· Possesses a high level of Professional Maturity, understands how a business functions and can deal with the intricacies involved in managing people
· Successfully implements change by dealing with resistance effectively
· Strong listening skills
· Excellent (verbal & written) communication skills
· Active contributor in weekly staff meetings & regional meetings
· Capable of managing several high level priorities simultaneously without reducing quality
· Capable of presenting technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences (internal & external)
· Highly skilled at problem-solving / troubleshooting methodology
· Proactive, well organized and a thorough planner
· Effective as a team member both within and outside immediate line of business
· Strong business understanding as well as clear understanding of the impact of internal decisions on the support organization and company as a whole