Senior Process Engineer (Proto & NPI)
* all languages are compulsory
- Responsible for the PROTO & NPI process design (SMT, Wave, Assy, CC);
- Fully understand product specification and ability to cascade customer spec into processes
- Run DFM, DFA analysis for the product in discussion;
- Understand key product characteristics;
- Fully understand process requirements for the project and set up optimum timelines;
- Define key process characteristics, define and understand the link between them and the key product characteristics;
- Participate in the PFMEA activities, input PFMEA;
- Participate and give feedback in the design reviews meetings, phase reviews meetings, feasibility assessments;
- Define the process validation plan (Cp, Cpk studies, together with the PE, QE and customer), execute the process validation activity, define and implement corrective actions if necessarily;
- Provide inputs for pre / post-build reports when necessary.
- Technical University degree (Electronics, Mechanics, Automatics);
- Solid knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes
- + 5 years of experience in electronics manufacturing;
- Excellent logical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Mature manner of tackling a problem/ special situation;
- English advanced level.
- Real focus for continuous improving as “employer of choice”
- Competitive financial package, performance based: salary, bonus, meal tickets, the 13th salary, various other benefits;
- Great work experience and possibility for professional development
- Extra vacation day/year according to the seniority in company;
- Employee motivation programs
- Canteen in the location (great food, good mood)
- Various transportation routes
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with a candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process.
GDPR – notice for recruitment For recruitment purposes, we may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through actual website and any other channel of communication.
- CV / resumes / letters of any kind (intent, recommendation, etc.) that you provide
- Information that you provide regarding your contact details
- Information that you provide regarding your education, experience, skills, recommendations;
- Resumes and letters of intent or any other documents (. diplomas, etc.) that you are choosing freely to upload to your application
- Information that you provide in any tools involved in the recruitment purpose (. questionnaires, feedback, or hire process)
For recruitment purposes, we will use the information that you provide in this way:
- We will analyze content in order to decide if your candidature can be a good fit for our vacancy
- We will use the information to contact you and agree recruitment steps and
- We will use the information you are providing for recruitment purposes only
We will process your data in accordance with GDPR legislation and your requirements; please consult our website for more details: If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact Kimball Electronics Romania at email address: Please take into consideration that by applying to this vacancy, you agree with collecting and processing the personal data that you will freely provide. If you do not agree with the GDPR information mentioned above, we kindly ask you not to apply to this open job.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!