-Management of the Site SQA team
- Identification and management of the component non conformity in the site and 100% APU/LINE protection in 24h
- Conformity Control of the components supplied to and into the production site
- Control of the Supplier PDCA analysis speed and relevancy until the PDCA closure with a perfect communication to the APU. Site SQA is the link between the PGSQA/ Supplier and the APU.
- Follow up of the Charge Back with Purchasing
-Consolidation and weekly tracking of cost collection whit APU,financial and purchasing
Manage his team to ensure the respect of the targets
- 100% Conformity of components supplied at site level
- Yearly conformity for all the purchased components
- SAP in line with the component status
- Perfect reactivity to open incidents and protect the APU/Line in 24h
- Perfect PDCA analysis and Perfect communication to the APU in time to satisfy our final customer
- Charge back Improvement
- Perfect respect of the Group/PG rules
- Do weekly/Monthly review with his team
Control the quality of the component on Genba
- Train and manage OJT with his team to ensure QR reactivity and Full PDCA analysis is met in accordance with Group Standard : 24hrs / 5 days / 10 days rule .
- Escalade to PG SQA or Purchasing manager for any PG SQA or Purchasing Commodity engineer support required or for any roadblock regarding the incident problem solving activity or the yearly component conformity.
- Systematically participate to the Supplier and APU QRQC and in Plant QRQC when required
- Can visit/audit the supplier with the PGSQA validation in case of crisis
- 0 late deviation approvel or rejected
- 0 late early initial sample
You will benefit…
You will have competitive financial package: salary above the market average, the 13th salary (split into 2: July and December), meal tickets, gift vouchers (Christmas, Easter, 8th March for women, 1st July if you have children) and sport allowance (7card);
You will be involved in Middle and Annual Appraisal and regular one to one meetings with your ierarhic superior;
You will have an annual salary increase (general and specific to your performance);
You will have private medical insurance - Medlife services for you and your family members (if you ask for it);
You will have internal and external training opportunities specific to your career development plan;
You will have at least one internal or external training per year (general: 5 axis, or specific: TECHNICAL: ABB, FANUC, Cognex; QUALITY: CORE TOOLS, VDA, IATF; SOFT SKILLS: Leadership & Communication, Time Management, Conflict Management);
You will be trained on the job by your team;
You will have a Buddy (eg. will help you to find where the canteen is, how you can contact the IT support, where you can find group portals etc.;
You can have internal (promotion or change your team) or international mobility;
You will have extra vacation days according to your work experience;
You can use the canteen in the location;
You can access Bookster - virtual modern library with your valeo account;
You will have free transportation from and to: Timisoara, Arad.
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!