Site Solution Engineer FTTX
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
New ideas are all around us, but only a few will change the world. Are you a change maker interested to be part of this opportunity?
The Telecommunications landscape is in a constant flux of change. For telecommunication professionals, knowledge and competence is vital in this ever-changing industry.
Huawei has a dynamic and multicultural environment, in the great step of opening of a new technical hub in Budapest, Hungary market.
At Huawei we are looking for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. We are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow and expend your knowledge through daily interaction with skilled engineers located all over the world.
We are looking for a candidate who can:
- Provide technical solutions for design related projects (optical fiber networks);
- Complete the technical design and documentation for different projects related to FTTX, according to customer requirements and each project specifications (eg: design using specialized software/ technical memo/ bill of quantity/ block diagrams/ splicing diagrams);
- Complete the quality check and acceptance of the on-site installation works (comparing the works with the design and the bill of quantity, checking the quality of the works according to operator’s standard and making the final assessment).
- Bachelor degree in the field of Constructions, Engineering or Telecommunications;
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunications field (FTTX) including equipment, technologies and network configuration is a must;
- Experience with technical site solution related activities in the Telecommunication’s field is required;
- Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of German language is a plus;
- Good knowledge of design software – GIS and/or CAD (eg. AutoCAD, QGIS, ArcGIS);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Able to work both individually and in a team environment;
- Good communication skills, fast learner;
- Analytic thinking, open-minded, goal oriented and proactive;
- Willingness and availability to travel for business purposes.
What we offer:
• A professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company
• Challenging work and competitive salary package.
• Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
• Annual leave days according with local legislation
• Private Medical Insurance discounts;
• Opportunity to get certifications on Huawei products;
• Internal training platforms.
• Life time learning environment and tools.