Site Design Engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World. We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our employees engage in R&D.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical solutions for design related projects (wireless networks, site construction; knowledge of optical fiber networks is a plus);
- Complete the technical design and documentation for different projects related to wireless networks, according to customer requirements and each project specifications (eg: design using specialized software/ technical memo/ bill of quantity/ order proposal/ connection diagrams);
- Complete the quality check and acceptance of the on-site installation works (comparing the works with the design and the bill of quantity, checking the quality of the works according to operator’s standard and making the final assessment).
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree in the field of Constructions, Engineering;
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunications field (radio networks and/or optical fiber);
- Including equipment, technologies and network configuration is a must;
- Experience with technical site solution related activities in the Telecommunication’s field is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken) is mandatory;
- Knowledge of German language (both written and spoken) is a plus;
- Additional language (eg. French, Spanish) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of design software – CAD and/or GIS (eg. AutoCAD, QGIS, ArcGIS);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio).
The rest is on us:
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Opportunity to get certifications on Huawei products;
- Internal training platforms.
- Gym discounts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Life time learning environment and tools.