Site Manager - Building Construction
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Organization and monitoring of the building construction site;
Technical implementation and execution of the construction project;
- Responsible for time, cost and quality control for the works in his construction area;
- Supervising and managing sub-contractors on site;
- Involved in the planning and construction meetings;
- Planning, organizing and controlling of daily operations on site and monitoring progress;
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of the construction site;
- Complies with the standards of the Group.
- University degree in Construction - specialization Building Construction;
- Min. 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Fluent in English;
- Efficient user of MS-Office, especially MS-Excel and MS-Project;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience to work under pressure and manage to keep deadlines;
- Team-player with excellent communication skills;
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented and responsible person;
High mobility and flexibility all over Romania.
- Attractive salary package
- A professional working environment which encourages both teamwork and personal initiative
- Possibility to develop a career within an international and dynamic company.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.