Oversee construction activities on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done safely, on time, within budget and to the right quality standard.
Activities involve, among others:
- Responsible for the site organization of all subcontractors
- Controls and coordinates works on site, their quality and consistency to project documentation, coordinates preparation of documentation for changes during site activities
- Controlling of project documentation, scope, quality of materials and costs spending
- Coordination of construction project documentation in all required steps (documentations for planning and building permit, tender documentations, etc.) with all essentials; is responsible for completeness and quality in accordance with instructions and specifications of the project.
- Coordination and supervision of all subcontractors (utilities, structure, electrical installation, sanitary, finishes, direct suppliers, others)
- Monitor daily activities of each contractor, workforce count, weather, machinery and equipment, materials supplied for entire site and issue daily site report
- Ensuring project runs to schedule and to budget, managing progress of work and finding solutions for problems that may cause delays
- Cooperation during budget preparation, tenders, construction time schedule preparation, monitoring of spending
- Review drawings and specifications and identify issues that might occur during execution or coordination issues between specialties
- Finding technical solutions for issues that arise during execution
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations
- Attend meetings with clients, collect all needed project documentation/Info in order to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes. Ensure quality of construction works
- Together with the site inspectors (“diriginte de santier”), ensure that all chapters of the construction book documents and continuously updated
Ø Prioritize site works according to requirements
Ø Review and confirm work statements (quantitative, qualitative and financial)
Reporting to Technical Director & Country Manager.
- University degree in civil engineering, MEP or similar
- 3-5 years of professional experience as project/ construction manager, with proven experience in coordinating subcontractors on site
- Relevant technical skills
- Good written and spoken English.
- Team player with individual proactive approach and good communication skills
- Strong self-management skills to ensure timely delivery of site activities
- Office Package and MS Project
- Driving licence B