Site Document Controller - Bucharest
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
We're looking for a new colleague to help us in managing a big construction project just outside Bucharest and turn it into another success story. We look forward to finding out more about you!
- Site document controller manages, organizes and supervises all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support.
- Responsible for ensuring that all docs and drawings are documented and archived.
- Provides document management and project controls support which includes the receipt, inventory, audit, tracking, storage, retrieval and distribution of both classified and unclassified electronic, paper and other media project data and documents according to company policy, and proper procedures for the projects
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents are distributed internally and externally
- Copy, scan and store documents in physical and digital records
- Check for accuracy and edit files
- Ensure all documentation is correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored
- Preparing minutes of meetings, notes, correspondence, action item lists and reports and performs basic follow-up
- Provide assistance with the compilation and delivery of information to bidders, construction companies or other professional entities
- Composing and typing correspondence, when necessary
- Assist with translating various technical documents and other material English-Romanian, Romanian- English, if necessary
- Receiving, opening, and delivering mail arriving to site office
- Assist in preparation and delivery of monthly reports for project manager
- Allocating project document as required per guidance of the Project Manager and procedures
- Assist in creating/communicating/implementing of a reporting system to track all documentation by the project from start to finish
- Oversee the receipt, capture, control, access and archiving of all project documents
- Monitor technical documents review and approval in accordance with agreed schedule
- Assisting in turnover of deliverable documentation when and as required as defined in project procedures
- Setting up hard copy filing system and maintaining hard copy filing
- Provide hard copies and soft copies of documentation when necessary
- Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team
- Ensuring the use of standardised forms and templates
- Ensures that all local practices and activities comply with company policies and procedures
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of previous document control experience in construction site environment
- Very good knowledge of the Office pack
- Proficient in electronic file management Explorer and WinZip
- Experience using electronic document management and document control system
- Ability to interpret and implement process, procedures, workflows and standards
- Experience in working within a site team environment with strong focus on customer service
- Previous experience in processing both design and vendor documentation
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving, organizational, people skills
- Proactive and team player, raising risk/issues on time
What We Offer:
ACE Project Management started its journey in 2012.
Our team of professionals has over a decade’s worth of experience in managing construction projects for local and international clients.
Our multidisciplinary team has gained great technical expertise while being involved in diverse projects and this enables us to deliver outstanding service in a variety of sectors, such as industrial buildings, logistic warehouses, real estate, shopping centers, hospitals, office fit-outs, nuclear consultancy and more.
Joining ACE means you will become part of a young and dynamic company that is growing in a fast pace and managing a wide array of projects throughout Romania. With ACE you will find a workplace that encourages team-work, creativity, growth and flexibility. We believe in supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace.