Site Design Engineer - Timisoara and Bucharest
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Monthly net salary
480 - 900
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World. We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our employees engage in R&D.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical solutions for design related projects (wireless networks, site construction; knowledge of optical fiber networks is a plus);
- Complete the technical design and documentation for different projects related to wireless networks, according to customer requirements and each project specifications (eg: design using specialized software/ technical memo/ bill of quantity/ order proposal/ connection diagrams);
- Complete the quality check and acceptance of the on-site installation works (comparing the works with the design and the bill of quantity, checking the quality of the works according to operator’s standard and making the final assessment).
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree in the field of Constructions, Engineering;
- Knowledge of Telecommunications field (radio networks and/or optical fiber); including equipment, technologies and network configuration;
- Experience with technical site solution related activities in the Telecommunication’s field is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken) is mandatory;
- Additional language (eg. German, French, Spanish) is a plus;
- Knowledge of design software – CAD and/or GIS (eg. AutoCAD, QGIS, ArcGIS);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
What we offer:
- A team of friendly professionals that will offer you all the support you need to grow and learn;
- Exposure to a multicultural environment;
- Great amount of Product Documentation, from which you will have the chance to extract all info you need at the beginning.
- Access to a large knowledge database where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world.
- Opportunity to contribute to this knowledge base and be in the “credentials” of helping future colleagues that will join the team and learn from your successful solutions
- You will find, of course, an attractive set of benefits, but we want to keep some surprises for the interview!